Q: about JC Whitney keyless entry installation Ford Crown Victoria

I have two Crown Victoria's ( a 97, and an 03 police interceptor) that I would like to install keyless entry systems in. I bought them from JC Whitney,
and was wondering if anyone had good directions they could give me regarding where I should install them, what wires to attach them to, and whether there is a factory place (with a factory plug) that it goes, or if I just need to tap into the wires some way.
A little guidence would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
This information:
Is available on a CD when you are a big time installer. I do about twenty keyless entry and 50 alarms a year and they won't sell me the CD.
The CD is only fifty dollars, call Audiovox tech support, because I think that's the brand you got from JC Whitney. They will fax you the diagram specific for your car. I order for the car I will install the kit on, they print the schematic and enclose it in the box.
But I don't deal with JC Whitney, I deal with a wholesaler.
Refinish King
PS
It's nice to be able to post again, after the news server was down for a few days.

regarding