Q. Turn signal flasher location on '81 Crown Vic LTD

My turn signals don't work. They started dying slowly lately, but it's not the bulbs.
I have no burnt out bulbs anywhere on the car.
Finally, the turn signals dont come on at all.
I suspect it's a turn signal flasher, if there is such a thing, BUT WHERE IS IT ?
I've located the hazard flasher, and replaced it, but no change. So, is there a separate one for the turn signals, and if so, where?
Thanks, Jim