Qualified Ford Service near D/FW Airport

I've recently received a 94 6 cyl Explorer, and a 93 6 cyl Cougar. I don't have a lot of do-it-yourself experience on '90s Fords, and need to have repair to brake light on the 93 Cougar, and rough engine performance on the
94 Explorer. I live in the HEB area near Dallas/Ft. Worth Airport. Interested in recommendations for reasonable-price, experienced Ford mechanic in the area. I don't mind service departments of dealers, if they do reasonable price work. I would not think these repairs require factory certified training.
Thanks for reply, Pat Q