question

does anybody know were i can find clear corners for the tail lights if so please tell me were i can get them its for a svt countor 2000 thanks for the
help

www.contour.org is great place for this sort of question.
Jeff

What... are you asking for a friend?
Surely, if it were your car, you'd know how to spell it.
Now... before you decide to play the THIRD time, refusing to use Google..
This is not generally a modding forum, as you would see if you looked at the other posts, here..
you pay..DEAL with it!
Check this birds posting history.... he found out how to turn on a computer on April 28 (ish).... How he "discovered" usenet before he discovered yahoo/jeeves/google is beyond me...
There's a real good chance that he'll be looking for a card that says "happy birthday, uncle dad..."...he can give it to him as they walk to grade three school together....