Question on OEM wires for 4.6

OK, I'm convinced. Getting ready to *finally* replace OEM *manifold* and figure its a good time to do the wires. Any suggestions on how to save a few bucks. Any online sources? While we're at it :) how about
online sources for replacement radiators?
This is a 97 with 155 K, any input about injectors would be appreciated. Can they be cleaned? How long are they supposed to perform well?
TIA, Frank
i bought motorcraft wires from rockauto.com, about half the price the dealer wanted

i bought AC DELCO premium silicone from rockauto.com, as i remember about 60 bucks
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/9466/wires2be7.jpg
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/3192/wires7un7.jpg
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/9403/wires6eu3.jpg
installing them took me a few hours!! actually the last two wires turned out to be a bit to long but its not visible at the right side (driver).
Look at the Bosch wires, you can find them all over the place.
If you want to clean the injectors, look for a bottle of cleaner you hook up firectly to the fuel rail. Or run one of the many gas addaitves.

Andy wrote:

I've heard a lot about the importance of OEM wires. What is the latest on that? Are Bosch as good or better?

i had a bad experience with Bosch spark plugs, while japanese NGK seems to last forever. so i wouln't trust their wires too.
On 31 Oct 2006 06:45:33 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Never had any issue with Bosch stuff.
On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 07:52:03 GMT, "F.H."

I have not have any good long term luck on Bosch wires or plugs. I know my experience is not scientific but, I have had to replace each and every Bosch plug and wire within 6 mo of installation. With Ford's, the only satisfaction I have had has been either Motorcraft or Autolite both of which have roots in Ford. Motorcraft is a Ford brand and is available in the aftermarket for much less than you will pay at the dealer.
Lugnut

I wouldnt buy anything OTHER than Bosch EGO sensors, as they invented them.
But I'm not so sure about their aftermarket plug wires. Installed a set on my Taurus and it still has SOME of the low/no load miss at low speed and cruise that I had before I changed them.
And who made the CoilOnPlug assemblies that VW had to replace en Masse? It wasnt Bosch, it was Bremi... but Bosch, like many others, buys from other mfrs with their brand stamped on.
I'd think that Motorcraft brand had highest likelihood of being like OE.
And the Motorcraft OE wires I've had on mid-nineties cars have been great.
you pay..DEAL with it!