Questions Ford Maverick/Escape

Hallo all,
i am from germany and drive a 05/2002 ford maverick/escape and have trouble with that car. My Ford Dealer allways tell me i am the only one having
trouble with that car. Any one out her with the same problems at 58.000 km?
1. Nosewheel bearings gone, thats no quality
2. Steering very noisy, they changed the wishbone (Querlenker?) and changed the ballends from the track rods (Spurstangen?). Normaly these parts are working the whole life.
3. Airbag warning on, always the connectors beneath the seats causes the problem.
I hope i get answers to show my dealer that are a lot of people out with the same problems and to try to get money from ford for that bad quality.
With kind regards