Quick disconnect repair on fuel line, '97 Taurus

Anyone know of a kit that will allow me to splice the fuel line onto the quick disconect fitting right before the regulator. The hose that meets the male QD fitting has a hole in it. I'm thinking I could just
cut the fitting and damaged hose off and reconnect it a couple inches down the line however the hose looks like it's heat-shrinked to the QD fitting. The Ford dealer told me this is a one-piece assembly all the way from the fuel tank, so ordering a new line is out of the question. Any ideas?
Doc wrote:

Technically the line is considered not repairable. Because it carries fuel and is not "supposed" to be repairable, no shop will repair it due to liability issues. With that being said, There are compression fittings available for plastic tubing and suitable for use with fuel. Check online with McMaster-Carr, they likely won't be available at your local auto parts or hardware store.