quick hose (spring?) clamps

Having a problem finding someone who stocks those quick hose clamps, i need a couple for my truck and a couple for my fourwheeler (smaller obviously) mostly for vacuum lines and some air lines...
truck not important but the fourwheeler too small to get a regular hoseclamp on...

Try McMaster-Carr. They have various types down to 1/4".
www.mcmaster.com
SC Tom