Radar collision advoidance system-- looking for aftermarket system

I am hoping someone may know of an aftermarket radar system to sense the car ahead and warn the driver he is approaching it to fast. I know some manufactures will have this available on the new cars in the
future, but I am trying to find a co. that may have a system I can buy and install in an older car.
If anyone has a clue please let me know. Thanks in advance, Mike
Both of my cars are operated by such a system that is simply switched from vehicle to the other, as needed. The 'sensor' observes everything in front of the vehicle, while the vehicle is moving. When it 'sees' a vehicle in front slowing it then notifies the 'microprocessor.' Which in turn notifies the 'brake controller' to apply the appropriate amount of braking. So far it has worked flawlessly in avoiding accidents.
M Gold wrote:

mike hunt
Both of my cars are operated by such a system that is simply switched from vehicle to the other
Gee, you gonna tell us who makes it ?????

Probably his mom and dad
How did you guess?
mike hunt
Bob wrote:

Indianaradio wrote:

to apply the appropriate amount of braking. > So far it has worked flawlessly in avoiding accidents. Both > of my cars are operated by such a system that is simply

The only truly transportable 'system' is the driver, obviously. The 'sensor' is his eyes, the 'microprocessor' is his brain and the 'brake controller' is his foot. If a driver would simply concentrate on his 'job' of driving he will not need radar to apply the brakes for him. ;)
Mike hunt
My "Radar Collision Avoidance System" is my wife screammmmmmmmmmming. Tells me every time. :)