Radar collision avoidance system- looking for aftermarket system

I am hoping someone may know of an aftermarket radar system to sense the car ahead and warn the driver he is approaching it to fast. I know some manufactures will have this available on the new cars in the
future, but I am trying to find a co. that may have a system I can buy and install in an older car.
If anyone has a clue please let me know. Thanks in advance, Mike