radiator

where is it? 1998 Taurus Wagon.

That's a CLASSIC question!
Here's some classic answers:
1. "If you have to ask, then we shouldnt tell you."
2. "Same place it is on the sedan"
What are you gonna do when you find out where it is?
Serious... if you cant find it... you might do serious damage when you do.
How about describing your problem?
you pay..DEAL with it!
Backyard Mechanic wrote:

My husband would like to do the flush and refill himself this year.

Well, I recommend he doesnt do it himself...because the radiator is lower than the top water passages of the engine, it's tricky to do properly and your car COULD end up overheating... and he really doesnt have to if he had it done last year.
However, if it's time and he insists, then he should at least invest in a Haynes manual at the auto parts store.
-- Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, putting up with my 'smartass' is the price you pay..DEAL with it!