Radiator fan always runs

My 96 escort radiator fans comes on as soon as the car starts and stops as soon as it shuts off is this bad for the fan? are they an easy replacement. I know its not really hurting anything but it is noisy and
could do without it. Is there a relay I should look into ? where is it?
Pd7704 wrote:

If you don't have the AC turned on all the time, the probable answer is the CCRM. Trace back from the fan motor to the CCRM.
Hiya,
If it's a UK spec, there's a switch on top of the thermostat housing, unplug it and see if the fan stops.
Are you operating with your HVAC system in the defrost mode?
mike hunt

No just regular operation even without the A/C on the fan runs as soon as the car starts. My A/C was recently fixed and the wiring had been jimmy rigged so the A/C condenser or compressor fan was what I was told was not working and causing the A/C to short cycle, well the A/C works now but I dont recall the if the fan did that before I had it fixed, does this sound legit? they asked me if it had two fans radiator and the one that was not working, is the radiator fan constantly running even something to worry about?