Radiator Question for the old Ponies

Hi All,
Anyone know if the rad was different from an 85 5.0L Mustang to an 85 3.8L Mustang. I have the chance to purchase a rad from a 3.8L to put in my 5.0L
at a good price. Please let me know.
Thanks

5.0L
=========================Im not positive but, I bet the 3.8 one is thinner. You could call Ford parts at the dealer and ask them to be sure.

5.0L
The 1 row radiator came on 4's & 6's, the 2 row came on 6's & 8's.
Rob * * *
Steph wrote:

go to www.radiators.com or some similar site and look up the radiator you need for your vehicle and then the one that you can get and see if they have the same number.. if so then its the same, if not then dont get it..... or you can call up the business and ask for the price and model number of the one for the 5.0 and then the price of the one for the 3.8. see it there is a difference...i went on www.autozone.com and found that they have two different ones for the 1985 5.0 mustang... you better check around and make sure you get the correct one for your car.