Radiator Stop Leak?

Is there any such thing as a good stop leak product?
TIA,
Frank

Fix the leak correctly. These products can plug water passages. If you don't read the directions carefully, some can turn solid in the engine requiring you to replace the engine.

"Bars Leak" is pretty good, It will stop any small to moderate leak. I have used it before. The only negative, that I found, is that it seems to have prevented heat transfer from my radiator, and I had to replace the radiator. But..... it did stop the leak for about 3 years ! :)