Radio Antenna

I have a '68 Galaxie 500 with the original AM radio. I want to add another radio with CD player under the dash. The only issue I have so far is how to attach the new radio to the
antenna cable. Is there so special converter I can find to plug the antenna cable into that will allow me to wire my new radio into? Even better yet is there a converter that will allow me to run a antenna feed to both new and old radio?
If you can help please email me.
Ivan Ogburn snipped-for-privacy@houston.rr.com

The antena plugs in the same, have you even looked at it????? KB
--
Thunder Snake #9
"Protect" your rights or "lose" them.

they make splitters for this. Any auto parts place should have it, or go to a car stereo install shop
Ted

Buy a splitter, WBMA
mike