Ranger coolant color

I have a 2001 Ranger 3L that I bought a few months ago. I'm going to flush the coolant and replace it next week. It has green-colored anti-freeze in it.
Do I have to replace with green or can I use yellow anti-freeze after the flush?
Thanks for any comments.
--
To email me directly, remove CLUTTER.

Vic Dura wrote:

Why would you switch? Whats wrong with the green? its cheaper isn't it?
Re Re: Ranger coolant color:

My other two Fords (Focus, Mustang) use yellow. I don't want to have two different anti-freeze mixtures around if I can avoid it.
--
To email me directly, remove CLUTTER.

The green tastes better, nice sweet taste, try it sometime on a finger tip. Trouble is it tastes good too kids and animals also and can result in death.
Re Re: Ranger coolant color:

The Chinese use it to make toothpaste.
PhilO wrote:

give them a straw, it would be easier to get out than licking it from the rad.
Is this a joke?

All the antifreeze I've bought recently has "bitterguard" in it. Get even a little in your mouth and you'll taste it for hours. Or just get it on your face and sweat a little. I actually keep a bottle of listerine in my toolbox just to get the taste out.