Ranger flasher switch location

Where is the flasher located on a 2003 Ranger?

mike505 wrote:

I believe the flasher is part of the GEM (generic electronics module), or the LCM (lighting control module). It is not a separate unit. Why are you trying to locate it? Flasher problem?
The directional lights blink about twice as fast as normal. All light bulbs work. I purchased a flasher for that year Ranger as a separate part tonight. The replacement is cube shaped and has five terminals. I have looked and don't know where it is located in the truck???
mike505 wrote:

Hmmmm. It might be separate then. Turn on the turn signal and locate the source of the sound. Usually faster than normal flashing is due to a burned out bulb. Are you sure you haven't missed one?