ranger rear springs

My buddy just got a 95 ranger ex cab 2wd 2.3 with bad rear leafs. we found a 95 splash ex cab 4wd with good springs we can get the parts for next to nothing.

The question is how swappable are the raer leaf springs from the 4wd to the 2wd? The 4wd sits higher. Is it the springs or the mounts? would we have to remove a leaf maybe? Are the axle mount points the same?

Anybody that know rangers springs input would be appreciated.

This is a low buck project so were trying to spend the least possible.

bob

Reply to
bob