Rattle in roof of 2005 Ford Escape

I have a 2005 Ford Escape with a very annoying rattle in the roof. Actually there are two places I hear rattles from on a regular basis. The first is coming from just behind the driver's seat, near the dome
light. The second is coming from the indoor lights near the top middle of the windshield.
The first one, near the dome light, sounds like a wire constantly tapping against a piece of metal. If I push up on the roof just behind the sunroof or behind the driver's seat, the rattle stops. This past weekend, I removed the dome light and the wire to the light seems to be secured pretty well. I also tried to find a way to put a small wedge in to push up on the metal brace that runs the width of the vehicle, just behind the sunroof but there isn't anywhere to put a wedge. If I pull down on the metal brace while driving (with the dome light out), the rattle stops. Both the sunroof cover panel and glass slide back over the area between the brace and the roof. Any suggestions of what else to look for would be greatly appreciated.
I have no idea what might be causing the rattle in front but if anyone has had any similar issues and/or could offer suggestions, they would be appreciated. Hopefully I'll get time to look into that rattle soon.
Thanks in advance.
It's an '05? Should be a dealer warranty issue- This may be a known concern that can be easily fixed.

Why not have the dealer fix it? Is this a factory sunroof, or an aftermarlet one? Dealers have access to a database that might cover this sort of problem.
Ed