Re: 1979 Ford 1/2 ton heater core,I'm freezing my balls here!!!!!!!...

Loosen clamps on heater hoses at firewall and pull the hoses off the core connections. Remove glove box. Remove 8 or so screws from large kinda square plastic-box cover located directly behind glove box. Pull out heater core. If the core was leaking, put down something to catch the excess fluid that may be in the box.