Re: 1987 ford 6.9L diesel problems

I have a 1987 ford 6.9L diesel when i let it sit and idle it pours

> white smoke and has a really rough idle i need help i dont know much > about diesels so can anyone help me thanks

Replace that polluting engine with a modern clean burning gasoline one. Better still just dump that oldie thing and get a newer vehicle.

Reply to
Spam Begone

it sounds like you have a small air leak in the fuel system somewhere

Reply to
Tom