Re: 1990 Ford Thunderbird Interior Lights Stay On

yes, try it! or you can disconect the battery of your car and remove the lights if you dont find the problem until you find it! "C. Vaughan" escribió en el mensaje news:Xi89c.2566$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr23.news.prodigy.com...

check the door jamb switchs. One is shorted or pushed through its slot and > is not closing > > > > > Hi, > > > > Just today I experienced a problem with the interior lights of my T-Bird > > staying on. This has never happened before but the light about my head, > > at my feet and in the key holes is staying on. I am worried about my > > battery being drained. What can I do? > > > > Thank you. > > > >
Reply to
Gerardo & José Ángel

do your doors sag ? If your doors sag or your door hinges are worn the button switch used to turn the lights off . on may not be working as designed

Reply to
Steve Stone