Re: 1992 Escort problem

No codes thrown in KOEO or KOER mode? Not even a lean code? Nothing? >

>Maybe something is triggering your car's computer to go into "limp >home" mode. > >Also worth checking that the EGR system and the IAC valve are >functioning correctly.

lmfao wheres the mil lite lmfao better stay in usa you wont make the cut here

hurc ast

Reply to
pickone

When was the last time the MAF or IAC was cleaned? How about checking for vacuum leaks? How about checking the TPS? How about doing some research first, then do some basic tests before posting?

I'm guessing that the car has not been properly maintained and has multiple (but probably small) problems.

Reply to
scott_z500