Re: 1993 Ford Escort Opinions?

help..Can you tell me where the wiring goes to from the " radiator fan's motor"! It is a 3 wire plug 'into the motor'. My cars a 1993 Ford Escort w
ac not shift
dannyide wrote:

The fan plug for the 1.9 US made engine is part of the wiring harness which goes to the fan control relay box located on the left (drivers side) inner fender, behind the headlight assembly and in front of the body strut tower. Why do you need to know?