Re: 1994 Explorer XLT Push Button 4WD

Hi:
Haven't had much luck, so I thought I'd throw this out to someone. I'm looking for the guts for the front right side for the four wheel drive. I
don't know if you call it a hub kit or what, but if someone has this, or can point me in the right direction to find one, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks,
KISS5446

Those automatic hubs are expensive junk. Last I checked they were over $300 a piece for new ones and a used one is probably in the same shape as yours. The best bet is to put a set of manual hubs on it., not quite as convenient but cheaper and they work every time you need them unlike those automatic ones. Bob
Thanks Bob..........Yeah, that is an option.I think a manual hub kit is like $199.00 something like that? Am I in the ballpark?
Thanks for getting back to me..................
Kindest regards,
D. Brown

Sounds about right, then there is a conversion kit that is needed for another $40 or so. Bob
Thanks again Bob! APPRECIATED!
D. Brown