Re: 1997 Ford TB trailor hitch

Look into a company called 'Hidden Hitch' They make Class I II & III hitches. I've seen some you don't even notice except the loser stuck a propeller or some such on when not using the ball..
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Looking to put a trailer hitch on my wife's low mileage TB.&nbsp; Will use it for small trailer towing only i.e., to Home Depot, etc...&nbsp; Question is:&nbsp; can anyone recommend&nbsp;a good brand, something that is inconspicuous.&nbsp; Thanks for any input.</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>