Re: 2002 Mustang Rollbar

Thanks for the info/links. Another person saw my post and emailed me today with a few links, so hopefully when I pass the info to my parents, they can
get a good idea of what they might pay and how to install it.
Sharky

value
seats
is
car,
may
and
phone
only
into
that
serve
Sharky opined:

You're welcome...
Perhaps the other person doesnt realize that the value of a newsgroup is incidental data and info shared increases the knowledge of all.
Let us know what they pick and how they like it.