Re: 2002 Taraus odor from AC

Read this thread ENTIRELY:
03 Camry --- Air smells bad
at:
http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/cars

What does this have to do with a 2002 Ford Taurus? Posted above has something to do with a 2003 Toyota Camry. I own a 2002 Ford Taurus and I don't have any problems with the AC whatsoever.
~CyberWolf
Shouldn't have bought the Toy!!!

agreed!
Shouldn't have bought anything from TOY o DUH.
Shouldn't be to each is own either if it's hurting hard working American factory workers, engineers, designers, firms, etc.