Re: 2003 Expy Unlock code

I would like to know also please, same situtation!

I just bought my wife a 2003 Expy, Eddie Bauer. Of course the previous owner >took the card with the keypad unlock code with him. > >The OM says get the number off the card or see your Ford dealer. Is the code >anywhere on this vehicle? > >Thanks, > >---- > >bamp >
Reply to
Brutal

I believe the code is located on a module on the passengerside in the kick panel area. If you join the Expedition Owner's Group and ask the question to the mailing list, I am certain they will give you a good answer. See

Ed White

Reply to
C. E. White

Yep, it's where Ed said.

By the way Ed, good info on the Expy owners group.

.. bamp

Reply to
bamp

I have been a member of the group for almost nine years since I bought my first Expedition (a '97 Model). The group has been very helpful. The members have shared a lot of useful information over the years. I feel we have saved each other a lot of time and money. Plus you can get a lot of interesting opinions on up grades and improvements. I recommend it highly to all Expedition and Navigator owners (see

). Regards,

Ed White

Reply to
C. E. White