Re: 2003 Expy Unlock code

    I would like to know also please, same situtation!
On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:57:33 -0600, "bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet>

I believe the code is located on a module on the passengerside in the kick panel area. If you join the Expedition Owner's Group and ask the question to the mailing list, I am certain they will give you a good answer. See http://mail.xpog.com/mailman/listinfo/expedition
Ed White

"bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote in message

I have been a member of the group for almost nine years since I bought my first Expedition (a '97 Model). The group has been very helpful. The members have shared a lot of useful information over the years. I feel we have saved each other a lot of time and money. Plus you can get a lot of interesting opinions on up grades and improvements. I recommend it highly to all Expedition and Navigator owners (see http://mail.xpog.com/mailman/listinfo/expedition ).
Regards,
Ed White