Re: 2003 ford ranger 2.3 l auto

The 4 banger used now puts out quite a bit more than 100hp I think there was in my '91. I would have gotten a stick with the 4 cyl. in any case.

on it.

truck
power.
I know how you feel Joe... I have a 2000 2.5 with a stick, and it's as gutless as they come.. I bought it new, paid cash and was really hoping for great gas mileage, but alas..choose wisely or suffer..mash the throttle and pray for a tailwind !