Re: 2005 Thunderbird. Any opinions?

edb opined in
Yeah, we see it, it's now collectable.. now bring back the 4 seater.

I haev a 2004 Tbird.
Good points -
- good ride - plenty of power - attractive - very quiet with the hardtop installed
Bad points -
- no head room with either top - "missing" features for such an expensive car (like no self dimming rear view mirror, no lumbar on passengers seat, manual recline seats) - shallow trunk - acclerator and brake peadal to close together - poor sight lines with either top on - hard for a tall person to get into (I have to fold up to clear the door frame) - white face gauges look cool but are hard to read at night - only basic gauges (fuel, water temp, tach, speedometer) - basic trip computer (trip odometer only) - console design reduces room to spread out legs
Ed