Re: 67 Ranchero

OK, the listserver isn't pretty, but it works.

You can sign up here -

I will be giving weekly updates via the newsletter/listserver even though the site says monthly, I decided since we are doing so much work so fast, weekly makes more sense.

I will continue to post messages for the next 8 weeks on the newsgroups, then I will likely only send a monthly post to the newsgroups and use the listserver to deliver updates to those who are interested.

I should have some updates this Sunday night after we work on it this weekend.

~TAZ

Nightmare wrote:

1967.Ranchero.Restoration

Nightmare