Re: 67 Ranchero

Page 3 of 3
Hi all,
It's me, TAZ, and I have the videos FINALLY up on the server... <sigh> I had a heckuva time keep the FTP connection up long enough.
Go to;
http://www.my67ranchero.com/media/video /
** This weekend is the one ** - we are replacing the fuel pump, all fuel lines and the carburetor. We are also putting wheels back on the car and taking it off the stands / blocks. No, we do not plan to drive it - YET.
Lastly, the web site will look MUCH nicer soon - I am working on a new design. Will let you know when that is done too.
Enjoy! ~TAZ
Nightmare wrote:

1967.ranchero.restoration wrote:

Hey Taz, I can't find your original posts, my server deleted them. Where are you and the car located?
I've been looking for a 67 Ranchero for about 3 years. There was a great one on Ebay about a year ago-Maroon 289 4 speed from western Canada. I didn't bid because I want an automatic. I've been kicking myself ever since!!!!! It went for under $7000. It's great that yours is an XL. Rich
I know the feeling I never forgive myself for not bidding on a 63 Fairlane 4 door some years ago it was not in mint or even good condition but $1200 was a real good price but stupid as I was back then I ignored it Looking back now I had made a bargain if I bought it Well,have to live with it and remember those days when prices still were good:-) Regards Nightmare