re:::87 ford f-150

ok so did you bye it or pass on it........?????

Reply to
Salmon Slayer

I passed, and so did the other two guys that came to look at it that day.

Reply to
Greg

well it must of been a mess...so did you figure out what was wrong with it...or was it just a pile of s@@t......

I passed, and so did the other two guys that came to look at it that day.

Reply to
Salmon Slayer

No I don't know what's wrong with it, and when the guy says there is nothing wrong, even while you are driving down the road telling him there is something hitting your foot, and also says when I say I'd like to take it to a shop before going any further and , it has no insurance and he will be out of town for a week, all that starts to make you look elsewhere.

Reply to
Greg

oh for sure greg dont bye it it sounds too much like bull s@@t.. i never bye like that..unless you dont care about junk park in the drive way at home..lol well where are you..west coast or east coast??? i always see good deal in the portland area..i just pick up a 2000 ford mustang for the wife sweet deal 28000. miles on it nice clean car for under $8, i think i got a great deal they are selling on the lot around here for $10,000.00 and up...what are you looking for??

No I don't know what's wrong with it, and when the guy says there is nothing wrong, even while you are driving down the road telling him there is something hitting your foot, and also says when I say I'd like to take it to a shop before going any further and , it has no insurance and he will be out of town for a week, all that starts to make you look elsewhere.

Reply to
Salmon Slayer

West coast, but it's the west coast of Canada, so don't think you could help me much, thanks for the offer though. I'll find something.

Reply to
Greg

cool i love canada....how every thing going up their.?