Re: 89 LTD/Crown Victoria

I am turning a 1989 LTD/Crown Victoria into a race car. This is my first

> time doing anything like this and need to replace the stock gas tank with a > fuel cell. Does anyone have any ideas on how i deal with the fuel > injection? I have heard they are very tempermental needing a certain amount > of pressure. Any pointers or ideas would be appreciated.

If you dont know anyone in racing, then a look at the "Ford forum" (google it) with attention to engine mods section (you'll need to register). Also any magazines on the topic are designed for the DIYourselfer.

Jason

Reply to
Jason James