Re: 92 escort sw

On the 92 escorts with a 5spd, it is dexrom. I forget which type of dexron. It looked like someone had put motor oil in my tranny when I took my escort apart.

92 is a bit new for my experience, but usually there's a fill plug to be > removed. The fluid usually is to be at the bottom of the fill plug hole. > There is also a drain plug somewhere near the bottom of the pan. > > Does the manual tell you what kind of fluid to use? Usually it is ATF (type > a for the older escorts). (Gear lube will not be good for the

synchronizers)

> > > I own a 92 escort station wagon . Its a really nice car. The person who > had > > this thing took very good care of it. I thank that person It the manual > > tranmission I dont know if u need to add tranny fluid to this car because > my > > car manual dont show a fill rod like for the car oil. I wanted to change > the > > fluids for the tranny .Where is it . > > > > > >
Reply to
Mistercmk