Re: 94 Taurus Wiper Parking Problem - Please Help

Ever find out what the problem was? I have the same problem with my crown Vic

msterspy wrote:

Not a guarantee, but for me this problem was the wiper motor. Replacement motor was $10 on eBay. To swap it out, you need to remove the driver side wiper and driver side half of the cowl vent panel, disconnect the wiper linkage (it's obvious how to do it once you look), and remove 3 bolts holding motor onto firewall. Maybe half an hour's work.
I think the Crown Vic of similar model year uses the same wiper motor, in fact. There's a sealed switch integral to the motor assembly, and you can't replace the switch without replacing the whole motor.