Re: 94 thunderbird 02 code 0174

I changed the plugs today and found two plug wires that had broken ends at the plug end and had been that way for a while so that didn't help things. So after
new plugs and wires and a relaxing drive around the country side it is running very well. So far no problems. Time will tell. Thank you for your input and ideas, they truly helped me. Chrisnhappyville :D
--
chrisnrali