Re: 95 Escort Wagon - Trans Coolant Lines

Re: 95 Escort Wagon - Trans Coolant Lines
I had a leak in one of these, and removed both because they are attached together. I thought I marked which one was which, but after
removal I saw they were twisted around.
I need to know which line goes to the top port in the radiator, and which one goes to the bottom port. The other ends near the engine are one on top of of the transmission with a horizontal-mounted port, and one on the end of the power train, closer to the left wheel, with a vertical-mounted port.
Can anyone tell me which transmission port connects to which radiator port?
BTW, I am not buying new parts from Ford - parts of these lines were rubber already, at the transmission end, so I will just replace the complete lengths with the less expensive rubber hydraulic hose, and use the old end pieces at the radiator ends as adapters.