Re: 96 Taurus

(snip to)

(snip) Speaking for myself and my friends who work on their own cars, the reason we come here looking for advice and sharing experience is because we don't know or trust anyone in the trade. We all have enough money to get the work done, but we enjoy doing it ourselves and simply don't want to pay some so-called "professional" that we don't trust in the first place.
Jimbo