re:97 taurus front parking light bulb replacement?

I notice on the road some Tauris's have a second light assembly nex to the head light assembly for the blinker. But mine and I am sur the original writer has the model where the blinker bulb is seperate
from the main assembly and not accessable from the removed main ligh assembly. I even called Ford dealers about this and they agreed i was a problem and costly for them to change the bulb. I am sure you are not an old geeser
You can still get to it by removing the headlight assembly.