Re: A non-ford for sale??

That's a point well taken. There are a hell of a lot of Ford pickups driving around. And the people who have them don't seem to have any complaints about them. I will say, however, that the older carbureted ones were generally considered to be more cold-blooded than other makes (harder to start when the weather's really cold. The only reason I even noticed it in the first place (that there's a lot of Fords for sale in yards--& classified ads as well) is that I've been in the market for an inexpensive, used pickup to just have as a spare vehicle and for occasional hauling here & there. Since my other vehicles are GM and Chrysler, I'd just like for the pickup I get to be one of those brands, but all I ever see is Fords. I commented to my neighbor, a retired farmer, about always seeing Fords for sale, and he pondered a couple of seconds and said something like, "Now that you mention it, that IS true."

Reply to
Gomer Einstein