Re: Airconditioning Problem

I too am having this same problem with my 1991 F-150, 2 years ago I converted it to R-134, and it worked great, i took pressure readings and it shows good pressure untill the compressor kiks in then the press.
reading drops to zero, I believe it my be the orafice tube, but can't seem to locate it, anyone know where it is on this system?