Re: Attn 351CJ

Why are you trying to change the subject? Does the truth hurt? What's the story? Jail? Couldn't afford the internet? Computer was repossessed because you couldn't make the payments? There was some reason you disappeared for a while.... what was it? Bob

shhhhh ask your wife
hurc ast

She doesn't know any inbred morons from Canada so I guess you'll have to come up with a different excuse. Bob
Step back and take a breath CJ.... If this yoyos problem is severe enough, his valuable free service may lead to a lunched mill.... to fund the necessary repair, he/it may have to relinquish his/its internet connection.
But then, ya gotta remember I'm just a hack... KwikeeLoob would never hire me...
What I don't understand is the big deal with "free"..... the guy that always does stuff for "free" osn't making much money.... if you're not making much money, it's not too smart to do more stuff for "free"...... if someone isn't smart enough to avoid doing "free" stuff in order to earn a living, do I want htat person doing anything on my car??? Of course, this flies in the face of those customers that feel they deserve eye of round at every meal whilst I wonder where my next box of Kraft Dinner is coming from.
I don't mind helping those that can't afford a repair shop..... I don't mind helping those that just have a desire to learn and become self sufficient...... I DO have a problem with those that start out ragging on my chosen profession.