Re: Auto Illegal Alein Accident Costs: $228 Million per Year California (Re: Red Rum Alert)

And the way you know that these people were illegal aliens is how?
Jeff

And the way you know that these people were illegal aliens is how?
Jeff
Usually you get hints, the first is "no espeaky english" the next is "no insurance" followed by no drivers license.
The US is flooded with illeagles, the estimate is 10 or 11 MILLION and I believe they are lowballing it badly.
My son rear ended a carload, NOBODY claimed to be hurt at the time and they just wanted to leave. I saw them all and nobody claimed or appeared to be injured.
Well two days later they called a spanish speaking TV lawyer and lo, they were ALL HURT.
I was lucky to have 4 times the state minimum insurance, I don't know what the two adults got but 3 kids around the age of 6 got about $14,000 US.
Needles to say I have no use for them.

They could have been citizens. You don't know.
And do you think that English-speaking citizens won't do this crap?
Jeff
wrote Re Re: Auto Illegal Alein Accident Costs: $228 Million per Year California (Re: Red Rum Alert):

Hola amigo,
Well, if you live in a area that has a lot of illegal's, it's pretty easy to spot them. Some indicators are 1) a lot of Indian (what you Anglos call "Mexican") ethnic features, 2) don't speak English, only Spanish
But that is all irrelevant. What is important is the benefits the illegal's provide this country: 1) work cheap, thus make many services and products affordable, 2) provide an alternative to expensive union labor, thus undercutting labor unions, 3) don't pay income taxes thus helping "starve the beast" that is the federal government, 4) increase business profits because they work cheap, 5) send most of the $$ they earn back to their families in Mexico thus supporting the economy there.
There are probably other benefits.

I can't look at someone and be sure what language he or she speaks.

Many do pay income taxes or pay Social Security and never collect.

They also spend a lot of the money here.

Many probably bring illegal drugs here, as well.
There are a lot of illegals here, including ones from Asia. Ever notice that the guy who is working stove at the local Chinese place looks like he is from China and seems to speaking English? Guess why?
Jeff
in article snipped-for-privacy@h5g2000yqh.googlegroups.com, Jeff at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote on 3/14/09 9:18 AM:

Jeff .. you really have to do something with being stuck in your toddler tantrum necessarily so from child abuse. You are stuck in denial and magical thinking I am sorry to say ... it makes for poor judgment and poor visionary stuff. See Obamabush for the same problems, as well as the whole of Congress who are paying Banks $700 Billion for their crimes and there are no criminals.