Re: Auto Illegal Alein Accident Costs: $228 Million per Year California (Re: Red Rum Alert)

in article 31Ful.1972$, Scott at wrote on 3/13/09 7:59 PM:

it is 20 million ... and they get free medical care we pay for, they drive around and we pay for it, they work at Corporations ... who do not pay for unemployment insurance ... as they are illegals. Firing them is easy, no union.