Re: BMW way ahead (Re: Nissan developing alerts 4 ice road)

Gosh......didn't Rover have Ice Alert on the 2000 30 years ago? Of course, being British, it probably didn't work......but Volvo offered a system not much later and think Lincoln had one, too.
BTW.....when I was a kid, Mom's '57 Turnpike Cruise had some kind of trip computer.....I don't think we ever figured-out how to use it. Anyone remember what it did?