Re: Brand NEW 1978 Corvette found

LOL !

Until I read all the messages posted on this, I thought it might have been an update on the old story from "way back when..."

A guy bought a new Corvette, drove it out to a deserted country lane, and committed suicide. No one found the body for a month.

The car was cleaned and up for sale CHEAP! Like about $250. Brand new! Less than 100 miles one it!

But you couldn't get the smell out of the car.

An "urban legend" long before urban legends became popular.

Have a good day!

~ ~ ~ Gerri ~ ~ ~

Look for my request for help on an 87 Tbird power window. I need help! :-(

Reply to
GerDani8

I heard this one when I was a teenager back in the '50s. Great story, though.

Reply to
Bill Turner

My first reaction as well, except this was a true story. The car sold at auction for twenty some thousand.

mike hunt

Bill Turner wrote:

Reply to
MelvinGbson