Re: Bronco 4X4 Hub HOT

I agree with Steve, tear it down, rebuild/repack. It could be low on grease and the increased friction could be causing the heat.
Good luck!

Still most likely the caliper.

The rotor was not as hot. The outer part of the hub was. If I rebuid one I will do the other )just makes sense). Anyway, if it still gets hot I'll look at the caliper. Thanks all for replying.

HUB HEATER???? What is this guy talking about?