Re: center caps

> Hi, > > I'm searching center caps for my steel wheels (14'' and 4 lug nuts). I have > a ford contour 1996. > Something like that : > > i can't find it on ebay or on the web. any idea ? > thanks ! > (sorry for my poor english) > > [Image] > > [Image]

i got a ford contour and they all have four lug nuts on them.. the caps you are looking for looks like it replicates the FIVE lug nut pattern.. probably not gonna find them anyplace to work with a contour..... do a google search for hub caps on

and looks for a place like hub cap world, hub cap heaven, etc... then contact them and see what they can do for you for a center cover for a contour RIM......... hope this helps.

Reply to
jim

true, they have 4 lug nuts, but i already search on google without results. The only thing i found was a center caps for the ford ranger but it had

5 lug nuts... :(

there is any "generic" product like that ?

thanks again!

Reply to
Funnyface