Re: Commute to work survey

very nicely put together survey, page had a nice clean look. Unlike the others I put about 3 minutes into it before I hit the X. 29% btw.

Hello, > > I am conducting research related to people's attitudes towards their > commute > to work or school. I am writing to invite you to take a web-based > survey > which will take about 20 minutes to complete. The link to the survey > is: > >
> and can also be found at the following MIT site: > >
> > The results will contribute to my doctoral thesis at MIT. I would > greatly > appreciate it if you could take the time to fill out this survey. > Please > feel free to forward to other commuters who you know and who you think > may > be interested in participating. > > Thanks, in advance, for your interest and cooperation, and please > contact me > if you have any questions. > > Maya Abou Zeid > Doctoral student > Massachusetts Institute of Technology > Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering > snipped-for-privacy@mit.edu > 617-252-1111 >
Reply to
Max Power